xDAILY LIFEZx
xTHAT BOYx
xLINKOZx
xSHOUTZx
MUSIC
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
*Support BigBang 4evas ~!~*
~ Seungri, T.O.P, G-Dragon, TaeYang, Daesung ~ ^^
xHELLOZ!x
? Welcome to my blog:
mieblogla.bs.com
Enjoy your stay here. (:
Hate me ? Just leave.
Coz you are not welcome here.
Do respect me & my damn blog.
†
If u hate my BloG so mucH
C L I C K here [:
xCREDITSx
By:haniz a.k.a haniibunii^^
xTHE PASTx
Apr 3, 2009 Apr 16, 2009 May 22, 2009 May 30, 2009 Jun 30, 2009 Jul 16, 2009 Jul 17, 2009 Jul 24, 2009 Jul 30, 2009 Aug 7, 2009 Sep 23, 2009 Nov 8, 2009 Feb 9, 2010 Mar 1, 2010 Mar 4, 2010
xDAILY LIFEZx
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Sorry agn to everybody for not updating mie blog for a very long time ... erm BTW all now i dun like Fahrenheit lerh sry flh fans ... now i going for Double S 501 ^.^ aka SS501 =D and hope everyone likes them ... i will put up their pix ... Yeah !!!
I Love Her But How To Tell Her ?! ~♥BigBang♥~ | 7/16/2009 02:40:00 AM |
xTHAT BOY!x
HELLOz!
Hello! I am Nigel Tan, the owner of this blog.
I'm a BIG fan of BIG BANG!
Likes: Her ~
BigBang
K-Pop
Basketball
Dislikes: Naggings
Scoldings
XXXXXXX
Biatches & B@stards!
~X ♥Big BANG♥ X~.