Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Pai Seh evry1 i killed this blog... it died coz i was quite lazy to blog even in the holidays... sry hors... i will try to update mie blog more often ^.^...erm now currently busy watching a korean show called We Got Married.. this i a show whr two celebraties are put together for a few months they will pretend to be married and live with each other for about 3 to 4 months and during this time they will do wxactly wad a couple will do... u can watch it on youtube ... the celeb i m watching is Kim Hyung Jung and Hwang Bo married... very funny =D ... you can read the eng subs provided if u do not understand korean... those hu got watch Boys Over Flowers and like ji hu will like We Got Married so happy watching >< I Love Her But How To Tell Her ?! ~♥BigBang♥~| 6/30/2009 01:05:00 AM |
xTHAT BOY!x
HELLOz! Hello! I am Nigel Tan, the owner of this blog.
I'm a BIG fan of BIG BANG!
Likes: Her ~
BigBang
K-Pop
Basketball
Dislikes: Naggings
Scoldings
XXXXXXX
Biatches & B@stards!