Friday, May 22, 2009
Erm sorry everybody for not posting for so long as mie comp broke down... and i just finish watching Boys Over Flowers the one that is showing on tv every saturday at 9.15 but the one shown on tv is so fake coz the sound and the names of the characters ... wad jin sicao bullshit la ... is actually Geum Jandi and wad zhihou is actually Yoon Ji Hoo and not Junbiao in Gu Jun Pyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl should watch the korean version on youtube i can swear tt it is so much btr ... go youtube and type " Boys Over Flowers ep1 1-7 " go try ! and Btw jun pyo and jan di sure tgt in the end ... i will post some pics of BOF ... >.<
I Love Her But How To Tell Her ?! ~♥BigBang♥~| 5/22/2009 04:51:00 AM |
xTHAT BOY!x
HELLOz! Hello! I am Nigel Tan, the owner of this blog.
I'm a BIG fan of BIG BANG!
Likes: Her ~
BigBang
K-Pop
Basketball
Dislikes: Naggings
Scoldings
XXXXXXX
Biatches & B@stards!